Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Development at 4 Months

I am 4 months 1 week and 2 days old today.

I...
  • am active, playful, and gregarious.
  • can reach and grasp objects.
  • can shake a rattle that my mommy or daddy hands me.
  • put EVERYTHING in my mouth.
  • play with my fingers and toes.
  • sleep through the night (this started on August 29th).
  • acknowledge my bottle gleefully and drink 5 oz per bottle.
  • turn my head in response to human voices.
  • smile, coo, and laugh when talked to.
  • love to kick my legs.
  • am fascinated with my mirror image.
  • HATE tummy time!
  • love taking a bath (most of the time).
  • don't like my binkie and would rather suck on my thumb.
  • am fascinated by the dog and like to pull his hair (not on purpose).
  • wear size 3 diapers.
  • have an addiction to my SwaddleMe and only sleep through the night if I wear it.