Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun Times!

Tonight was my first night sitting in my stationary entertainer. Sylvia, my babysitter, has a Jumparoo entertainer and I've been using that at daycare. My neck muscles are stronger now and I can support my head so mommy and daddy decided to give my stationary entertainer a try. My mommy received this gift from her Aunt Pat, Uncle Frank, and cousins Stacie and Clay during her baby shower in Virginia.

I'm laughing at daddy in this picture. He is a horrible dancer (mommy told me so) and he makes me laugh when he does funny dances.



My stationary entertainer is Baby Einstein by Graco. Mommy and daddy registered for this and Babies R Us decided to discontinue it so they were happy that someone bought it before the store sold out.



Do you see me grasping the bottom of this sun? I can grab things and hold onto them tight.



I'm so interested in what mommy is holding in her hand. She is always pointing it in my face and it goes click click.

No comments:

Post a Comment