Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Development at 9 Months

I am 9 months old today.




I...
  • can stand up.
  • love to play with my Laugh and Learn Kitchen.
  • have eaten just about every kind of baby food from peas to mangos.
  • explore food with my fingers.
  • have my two bottom teeth.
  • love to laugh.
  • have started to resist diapering and will try to roll off the changing table to get away.
  • can continuously repeat mama and dada. I've also said mom.
  • have been caught standing in my crib and biting on the railing.
  • wear size 4 diapers.
  • have tried to crawl up the stairs. I made it up one step and then gave up. Mommy and daddy need to put up a gate soon.
  • can walk with assistance.
  • can hold onto a chair or piece of furniture and walk back and forth while holding on.
  • still sleep in a HALO Sleepsack.