Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 Month Appointment

Today I had my 6 month appointment with Dr. Wilcox. This is the breakdown of my height, weight, and head circumference.

Height- 26 inches. I'm in the 62.56 percentile for length.
Weight- 19.25 pounds. I'm in the 95.83 percentile for weight.
Head Circumference- 16.75 inches. I'm in the 54.58 percentile for head circumference.

I had the following immunizations: DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis), Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b), Polio, Rotovirus, and Pneumococcal. The Rotovirus immunization was given to me through my mouth. The other immunizations were shots. The last time I went for shots they came in and stabbed me with two needles at once. Mommy didn't want that happening this time so she made them give me one shot at a time. The nurse was really quick and I didn't have any pain in my thigh for the rest of the day.