Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coming Home

On Friday, May 21st, 2010 I came home from the hospital. Mommy and Daddy were happy to be taking me home, but they were going to miss the nurses who took care of me at night so they could sleep. Boy do I have sleepless nights in store for them!




My outfit is from Babies R Us. My parents thought it was going to be warm when I came home from the hospital, but a cold front moved through and it was only 70 degrees. They scrambled to find a onesie they could put under my dress. The headband that I am wearing was made by Think Pink Bowtique. My mommy works with the husband of the lady who makes these headbands. She happened to find a headband that matched perfectly with my dress.



Daddy loves me so much. He couldn't stop looking at me because he thought I was so beautiful.



Daddy gave mommy the necklace she is wearing before they left the hospital. It is a flower with my birthstone which is an Emerald.



Who first beholds the light of day
In spring's sweet, flower month of May
And wears an emerald all her life
Shall be a loved and a loving wife.

-author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment